Tonight the entire house smells like a Mexican restaurant, thanks to a yummy recipe found on PaleoLifestyleMagazine.com
- 1/2 LB Hurd Farm Sirloin Steak
- 2 Large Green Peppers
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Large Tomato
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1 TBS Minced Garlic
- 1 Lime
- 2 TBS Coconut Oil
- 1 Head of Lettuce (optional)
- Mix cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and then sprinkle evenly over steak. (Try to really knead the seasoning into the steak.) Then slice the steak into 1/2-inch strips.
- Thinly slice the green pepper, onion, and tomato, and set aside.
- Melt coconut oil over medium-high heat in large frying pan. Add steak, sliced vegetables, garlic, and juice from one lemon and cook until steak reaches desired temperature. (Should be about 10 minutes or so.)
- (Optional) Serve fajitas using leaves of lettuce as your wrap.